11 min read
This hearty breakfast gives The Hulk all the energy he needs to figure out time travel in Avengers: Endgame.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 6 tortillas
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 mushrooms, sliced
- 6 sausages
- A handful of grated cheese
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- In a small saucepan, scramble the eggs.
- Grill the sausages on a tray with the sliced tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Once cooked through, cut the sausages in half.
- Prepare a dry frying pan on the heat. Lay each tortilla out on a board, share out the scrambled egg between each tortilla. The tortillas will be folded in half, so keep the filling to one half of each tortilla.
- Once loaded with the scrambled egg, share out the tomato, mushroom, and sausage. Sprinkle with a handful of cheese on top of each filling, and fold in half.
- Lay two folded tortillas in the pan and cook until brown on both sides and the cheese inside is melting. Continue until all quesadillas are cooked. Eat straight away.