Christmas Health Check T&Cs
- Offer is valid for domestic premises within mainland UK only and may be withdrawn without prior notice.
- Payment must be made at the point of booking by credit or debit card, excluding AMEX or Diner card.
- If your appliance is found to be unrepairable or parts are no longer available, we will refund the charges levied, less a £99+VAT call out fee.
- Once the service is complete, your cooker is will be covered for 12 months for functional failures, during which time our engineer will return free
of charge to any other eligible functional problems which may occur.
- Free of charge parts (FOC) provision excludes parts or accessories required due to accidental damage or that are intended to be replaced, such as fuses, batteries, light bulbs, fluorescent tubes and related starters, filters, attachments, cables, plugs, light covers, cosmetic parts, side panels, glass doors and ceramic or induction hob tops.