Sparkling Pasta Decoration Garlands
2 min read
Add a touch of sparkle to the Christmas decorations this year with these twinkling pasta garlands. The kids will love getting involved in this festive project!
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Farfalle pasta
- White craft glue
- Paint brush
- Coloured paints
- Cover your work surface in old newspaper or craft paper.
- Using the paintbrush, cover pieces of pasta in different paint colours – we love red and green! Make sure each piece is well-coated all over.
- Cover the pasta with glitter. Get creative and mix glitters and colours to make it even more magical.
- Set the glittered bows aside until they have dried completely.
- Tie your pasta shapes around the middle onto a long piece of string, making sure to secure each one with a double knot.
- Repeat with all your pasta pieces, spacing them out evenly.
- Hang up or place them on the tree for everyone to see!