Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 125g ball mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- 50g strong cheddar, grated
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets
- 8 smoked streaky bacon rashers
Heat oven to 200ºC/fan 180ºC/gas 6.
Mix the cheeses and mustard together. Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast, then stuff with the mustard mixture.
Wrap each stuffed chicken breast with 2 bacon rashers – not too tightly, but enough to hold the chicken together. Season, place on a baking sheet, and roast for 20-25 minutes.