Homemade Chicken Nachos
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
- 200g plain corn tortilla chips
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded into small pieces
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 140g red Leicester cheese, grated
- 1 small jar, red or green sliced pickled jalapeño peppers
- Small bunch of coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- Your choice of salsa
Heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Layer up the tortilla chips in an ovenproof dish or baking tray with the chopped chicken, spring onions, cheese, and pickled jalapeños. Bake for 8 mins or until the cheese is melted.
To serve, sprinkle with the coriander and eat with your favourite accompaniments.
Credit: Good Food