1 min read
A perfect ‘helping hands’ gift from your kids to those who love cooking. Let the little ones’ creativity run wild with colours, patterns and shapes on the aprons.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 white cooking aprons
- Fabric paints
- Fabric pens
- Paper plates
- Old newspaper
- Cover a work surface with newspaper or craft paper.
- Lay the aprons right-side-up and smooth to make sure there are no creases.
- Pour your different paint colours onto separate paper plates.
- Gently press the little one’s hands into one paint colour, moving them around until the palms are fully covered.
- Place their handprints onto the apron. Avoid splatters by pressing down firmly and lift their hands up slowly.
- Continue until the apron is covered with prints, in all different colours.
- Using the fabric pens, write names, messages and draw more shapes until you’re happy with how it looks.
- Allow the aprons to dry and set for at least 24 hours before gifting or wearing.