Grilled Pork Bangers
2 min read
Get an authentic barbeque taste indoors with this easy Brian Turner recipe.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 8 premium pork sausages
- 100g unsalted butter
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 200ml thickened chicken stock
- 600g new potatoes, cooked in skins
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Heat a medium frying pan and add a tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Colour the sausages evenly, cook for 10 minutes.
- Finish by cooking on grill bars or alternatively cook in a grill pan for 20-25 minutes.
- Put to one side.
- Meanwhile, melt 25g butter and add the sliced onions, colour lightly then slowly cook for 10 minutes, add 2tbsp chicken stock and cook till the stock evaporates and the onions are coloured well.
- Melt 25g butter, slice the new potatoes, add to the butter, and colour.
- When coloured, mix the onions and potatoes together, and season.
- Pile the potatoes in the middle of the plates and carefully arrange the sausages around.
- Boil the sauce left in the pan and add 50g cold butter.
- Pour the sauce around the sausages, sprinkle with parsley and serve.