Chocolate, Coconut & Oatmeal Cookies
2 min read
These tasty Spider-Man inspired cookies are a great snack! Keep them in an airtight container for up to 3 days - if they last that long!
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10-12 Minutes
- 90g rolled oats
- 180g self-raising flour
- 40g dark brown sugar
- 35g desiccated coconut
- 60ml coconut oil
- 40g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oats, sugar, flour, and desiccated coconut. Mix through until fully combined.
- Add in the coconut oil and mix well. If it’s set solid, pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds before adding into the bowl.
- Add in the vanilla and chocolate chunks. Mix to form a cookie dough.
- On a greased and lined baking sheet, spoon out the mixture into even cookies. Make sure to leave a couple of inches between each one.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- The cookies will be soft when they come out, so give them a minute to cool slightly on the tray before transferring onto a cooling rack.