Cajun Salmon Tacos
1 min read
This is one for the whole family to dig into. You can add any toppings you like - we love guacamole and pickled pink onions!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp Cajun spice
- 8 soft tacos
- Salad of your choice
- Pickled pink onions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Rub your salmon fillets in the cajun spice and season with salt and pepper. Place them on a lightly oiled baking tray and drizzle a little more oil on top. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Prepare your salad and toppings and warm the soft tacos.
- Once ready, gently flake the salmon and serve in a bowl ready for everyone to tuck in.
- Fill your tacos with whatever you fancy!