Get creative with any leftover Easter egg chocolate with this easy churros and chocolate sauce recipe - a delicious sweet treat and a great way to keep the kids busy in the kitchen.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Melt the butter and keep to one side. In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and the cinnamon together.
3. Dip each soldier into the butter and then into the sugar and cinnamon mixture until fully coated.
4. Lay the soldiers on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Pop your broken chocolate into a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Check that the chocolate is fully melted and repeat if required.
6. Give your chocolate sauce a stir until smooth. Pout into a ramekin ready for dipping.
7. Serve your 'churros' alongside the chocolate sauce and enjoy straight away.
Prep time: 20 Minutes
Cook time: 5 Minutes
3 slices white bread, toasted
100g butter, melted
½ tsp cinnamon
Leftover chocolate, broken