Sweet Tortilla Pizzas
Who says pizzas should be savoury?! Try our sweet tortilla pizzas – a tasty and fun dessert that children can get stuck into.
The ingredients used below are a great example, but you can add any other toppings you like. For a fun summer twist, try making them with marshmallows!
- Warm a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Place a tortilla wrap into the pan and cook each side until just starting to colour and firm up. Repeat with all 4 tortilla wraps.
- Have your toppings at the ready. Firstly, spread on either the chocolate spread or peanut butter (or both!).
- Arrange the fruits around your ‘pizza’. You can have some fun with this – make faces, shapes or even spell out your initials.
- Divide the pizza into slices and dig in!
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 5 Minutes
4 tortilla wraps
2 bananas, peeled
1 punnet strawberries, sliced
Peanut butter, for spreading
Chocolate spread, for spreading