A fun idea to try this Easter and a brilliant task for the children to get stuck into at home - apart from oven supervision, the kids can let their imaginations run wild!
1, Preheat the oven to 120°C.
2. Stir together all three ingredients until a dough is formed. Make the dough smoother by kneading it a few times.
3. Roll the dough out on a lightly flavoured surface. Using an egg-shaped cooker, cut out shapes until you have used up your dough.
4. Cover a baking tray in parchment paper and place on the salt dough eggs. Remember to make a hole at the top so you can hang the ornaments - using a straw for this works perfectly!
5. Bake for 2 hours. Once they are cooked and cooked, it's time to decorate.
6. Use your favourite pains, felt-tips, and even glitter to decorate each egg.
7. Let them dry thoroughly and then loop some twine or wool through the hole and tie at the top. Your ornaments are ready to hang and make a beautiful Easter display!
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 2 Hours
1 cup plain flour
½ cup of salt
½ cup of water
Colouring accessories (paint, felt tips etc)