1. Pre heat the oven to 120° C, Gas ½.
2. Place the egg whites and cream of tartar into a mixing bowl and whisk until light and foamy.
3. Add half the sugar and whisk well on full speed, then finally add the rest of the sugar, whisking until very glossy.
4. Remove the bowl from the machine and fold in the cornflour, vanilla and vinegar, mix well.
5. Pile onto a parchment lined baking tray with a slight indentation in the centre. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, then, turn off the heat and leave to cool completely in the oven.
6. Whisk the cream cheese and condensed milk together.
7. Add the fruits and mix well, finally add the lime juice and zest and mix carefully. Spoon onto the meringue. Dust with icing sugar and chill for 1 hour. Cut and serve with raspberry sauce.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 - 12 minutes
4 medium egg white, room temperature
Pinch cream of tartar
230g caster sugar
1 tsp cornflour
1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 x 200g tubs full fat soft cheese
½ 397g can Carnation Condensed Milk
85g strawberries, sliced
Finely grated zest and juice of 2 limes