Courtesy of Alchemic Kitchens
1. Crush 4 mince pies & the digestive biscuits into fine rubble, then add in melted butter and stir.
2. Tip the mixture into a 18cm cake tin and push down to create an even base. Refrigerate for around half an hour.
3. In a large bowl mix cream cheese, cream, icing sugar & orange zest until well combined.
4. Pour filling mixture over the refrigerated base and smooth over the top.
5. Take the remaining mince pies and crumble over the top before chilling for 6 to 8 hours.
150g Digestive Biscuits
6 Mince Pies
100g Unsalted Butter (Melted)
800g Cream Cheese
1 Orange (For Zest)
300ml Cream (Leftover)
350g Icing Sugar