Get Festive with the #BellingApronArt Competition
6/11/2019 - 21/11/2019
Does your child love to draw?
Whether through cooking, art, or everyday family life, at Belling we understand the importance of nurturing creativity at an early age and letting imaginations run free especially at Christmas.
To celebrate this, we’re relaunching the #BellingApronArt competition – a unique opportunity to win an extra-special apron, designed by your child!
How do I enter?
To enter, simply print off the A4 apron template sheet at the bottom of this page, and let your child’s imaginations run wild by drawing their very own apron design. All designs are allowed – the more festive, the more creative, the better!
Once complete, take a photo of the cracking creation and share it on Instagram or Twitter by tagging @BellingUK and using the hashtag #BellingApronArt or post on our Belling UK Facebook Page for the chance to win.
After the voting period has closed, the winning design will then be selected by a panel of judges. Four aprons will be printed with the winning custom design, and mailed to the lucky winner for them and their family to wear in the kitchen with pride.
The voting period ends at midnight on Thursday 21st November. For full T&C’s, please see below.
To print off the apron template, click here!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE #BELLINGAPRONART COMPETITION (the “Prize Draw”)
OFFER SUMMARY: From Wednesday 6th November 2019 – Thursday 21st November, Belling is offering parents and children the chance to submit their very own Belling apron designs, for the chance to have their Christmas design printed, and made into four custom-designed Belling aprons. For the chance to win, simply follow the instructions below:
- Print off the A4 apron template sheet
- Let your child draw their own festive 2D design within the template. All designs welcome.
- Take a photo of the finished A4 sheet and share the photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by tagging @BellingUK, and using the hashtag #BellingApronArt
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Belling, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to post a photo of the A4 apron sheet, tagging Belling UK, and using the hashtag #BellingApronArt
- To enter the competition via Twitter, the participant needs to tweet a photo of the A4 apron sheet, tagging @BellingUK and using the hashtag #BellingApronArt
- To enter the competition via Instagram, the participant needs to post a photo of the A4 apron sheet, tagging @BellingUK, and using the hashtag #BellingApronArt
- The competition is open from 3pm on Wednesday 6th November until 11:59pm on Thursday 21st November 2019. Any entries after 11:59pm on 21st November will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- ONE winning entry will be selected from either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, by a panel of Belling judges, on Friday 22nd November. Only one entry will be counted per platform.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message on the platform they entered. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name, telephone number and delivery address within 5 working days, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes the printing and delivery of FOUR custom-designed Belling aprons. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- The prize will be arranged no later than 28 days after acceptance as outlined in 2.6.
- Belling will arrange colour printing of the winning design, provided the design meets the parameters of what the printing service can provide. All designs must be 2D to be entered and available for print.
- Any changes or alterations necessary for printing will be discussed via email. Please allow up to four weeks for printing.
- Belling will arrange the printed aprons to be mailed to the address as outlined in 2.6 Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Belling, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Belling will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.belling.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Belling is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Belling shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Belling’s reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Belling reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Belling shall not be liable for unfulfilled printing or delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Designs which contain offensive or inappropriate content will not be entered. Belling reserve the right to discount any designs that are deemed inappropriate.
- Belling shall not be liable for printing errors, or alterations.
- Please allow up to four weeks for printing. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.