Belling World Emoji Day Competition
17/7/2019 - 24/7/2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BELLING WORLD EMOJI DAY BAKING BUNDLE PRIZE DRAW (the “Prize Draw”)
OFFER SUMMARY: From Wednesday 17th July 2019 – Wednesday 24th July 2019, Belling is giving away one bakeware bundle, in celebration of World Emoji Day. For the chance to win, simply follow the instructions of the below Facebook or Twitter post:
Facebook: From berries to burgers, and pancakes to pizza, there are some fabulous food emoji's out there - but what food emoji would you love to see, that isn't yet available? Comment below for the chance to win a Belling baking bundle, and see your emoji come to life! #WorldEmojiDay
Twitter: From pancakes to pizza, there are some fabulous food emoji's out there - but what food emoji would you love to see, that isn't yet available? Follow, RT and reply for the chance to win a Belling baking bundle, and see your emoji come to life! #WorldEmojiDay
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Belling, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to comment on the competition post with what food emoji they’d like to see, which isn’t currently available
- To enter the competition via Twitter, the participant needs to follow @BellingUK, retweet the competition tweet and reply to the competition tweet with the food emoji they’d like to see, which isn’t currently available
- The competition is open from 9:30am on Wednesday 17th July until 11:59pm on Wednesday 24th July 2019. Any entries after 11:59pm on 24th July will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- ONE winner will be selected at random, from either Facebook or Twitter by Belling on 26th July 2019. Only one entry will be counted per platform.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message on the platform they entered. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name, telephone number and delivery address within 5 working days, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes one bakeware set. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- The prize will be arranged no later than 28 days after acceptance as outlined in 2.5. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Belling, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Belling will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.belling.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Belling is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Belling shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Belling’s reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Belling reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Belling shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.