Belling Superheroes Fancy Dress Terms & Conditions
17/6/2020 - 24/6/2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BELLING SUPERHERO FANCY DRESS PRIZE DRAW (the “Prize Draw”)
OFFER SUMMARY: From Wednesday 17 June 2020 to Wednesday 24 June 2020, Belling is giving away a year’s subscription to Disney+. For the chance to win, simply follow the instructions of the below Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram post:
Calling all Wonder Women, Spider-Men, and everyone in between! Is there anything better than becoming a hero for the day? Show us your most fantastic fancy dress in the comments, and we'll choose one to win a year's subscription to Disney+. Happy heroics!
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Belling, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook or via Twitter, the participant needs to comment on or reply to the competition post with their magical superhero fancy dress.
- The competition is open from 6pm on Wednesday 17 June 2020 to 11.59pm on Wednesday 24 June 2020. Any entries after 11:59pm on 24 June will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- ONE winner will be selected at random by Belling on 25 June 2020.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name, telephone number and delivery address within 5 working days, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes a year’s subscription to Disney+.
- The prize will be arranged no later than 28 days after acceptance as outlined in 2.5. Please allow up to 4 weeks for receipt.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Belling, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Belling will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.belling.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Belling is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Belling shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Belling’s reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Belling reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Belling shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.