Belling Superhero Hometown Heroes Competition
4/5/2020 - 10/5/2020
Let's reward local real-life superheroes who go above and beyond in their community, and celebrate all the feel-good stories.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BELLING HOMETOWN HEROES PRIZE DRAW (the “Prize Draw”)
OFFER SUMMARY: From Friday 22nd May to Friday 29th May, Belling is giving away a £50 shopping voucher. For the chance to win, simply follow the instructions of the below Facebook post:
Win a £50 food shopping voucher! Let's reward local real-life superheroes who go above and beyond in their community, and celebrate all the feel-good stories.
Tag your real-life superhero in the comments below and let us know what they've been doing to help the community.
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Belling, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to tag their real-life superhero in the original Facebook post and tell us what makes them so amazing! How have they been going above and beyond to help the community around them?
- The competition is open from 2pm on Friday 22nd May until 11:59pm on Friday 29th May. Any entries after 11:59pm on 29th May will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- ONE winner will be selected at random by Belling on 1st June 2020.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message. The winner must respond to the notification direct message with their full name, telephone number and delivery address within 5 working days, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes the purchase and delivery of ONE food shopping gift voucher. The winner can select a food shopping gift voucher from Tescos, Sainsburys, ASDA, Waitrose, Marks & Spencers or Morrisons. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- The prize will be arranged no later than 28 days after acceptance as outlined in 2.5. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Belling, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Belling will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.belling.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Belling is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Belling shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Belling’s reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Belling reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Belling shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.