Belling Bear #PizzaDay Competition
9/2/2020 - 14/2/2020
The ultimate question... Which is the best pizza? #PizzaDay
OFFER SUMMARY: From Sunday 9th February - Friday 14th February 2020, Belling is giving away ten Belling Billy Bears. For the chance to win, simply follow the instructions of the below Facebook post:
Facebook: Win a Belling bear! Simply comment below with your favourite pizza topping/recipe for the chance to win 1 of 10 Belling bears.
- This competition is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Belling, its parent company GDHA (Glen Dimplex Home Appliances), its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition via Facebook, the participant needs to comment on the competition post with their best family-friendly cheese joke.
- The competition is open from 1pm on Sunday 9th February until 10am on Friday 14th February 2020 . Any entries after 10:00am on 14th February will be deemed invalid and not eligible to enter the competition.
- TEN (10) winners will be selected at random, from Facebook by Belling on Friday 14th February. Only one entry will be counted per person.
- The winners will be notified by a direct message on the platform they entered. The winners must respond to the notification direct message with their full name, telephone number and delivery address within 5 working days, or the prize will be reallocated.
- The prize includes one Belling Billy Bear teddy. There is no cash or prize alternative.
- The prize will be arranged no later than 28 days after acceptance as outlined in 2.5. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- THE PROMOTOR
- The promotor is Belling, Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The promotors reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable, any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations. Belling will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU. For full details on how we will treat your personal data, please visit: https://www.belling.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or for those entries not received by the competition closing date.
- Belling is not liable for any additional costs incurred by the participant relating to the competition.
- Belling shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Belling’s reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performances impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Belling reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Belling shall not be liable for unfulfilled delivery, due to circumstances out of its control.
- Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.