Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only open to Residents in the United Kingdom (“UK”). Employees of Belling, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter. The promotion is only open to participants purchasing for their own use i.e. end users. Belling reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Participants and/or to exclude Participants at its sole discretion at any time for any reason.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- This promotion is only available through Belling retailers in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- To take advantage of this promotion, purchases must be made between 1st October 2017 and 31st December 2017 (inclusive). The cash back claim can only be made through www.belling.co.uk/redeem.
- A maximum of 1 qualifying product can be claimed per Participant, during the promotion. The Promotion is not available on any second hand, refurbished or reconditioned stock.
- Fully completed and correct claim forms, together with a copy of the original proof of purchase must be received no later than 30th January 2018 by online submission using the claim form available www.belling.co.uk/redeem.
- Each cash back claim is limited to a single use and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional voucher or cash back offer against the promotional product, as stated in Article 3.1.
- The Customers proof of purchase must clearly show the Belling qualifying product(s) purchased, the purchase price, the reseller where purchased and the date of purchase.
- Interpay Sales Promotion Limited, on behalf of Belling, will deliver the cashback via BACS transfer, within 28 days of validation of your claim.
- If you have any queries with regard to this promotion, please send an email to:email@example.com
- The cash back offer is as listed below against the applicable products:
- The cash back claim form cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where the cash back payment constitutes a taxable benefit, the tax liability lies with the recipient.
- In the event that the Customer returns either the promotional product to the seller, the Participant will not be entitled to claim cash back and any claim will be thereafter dismissed. For the avoidance of doubt this clause does not prohibit in any way the customer’s right to exercise their applicable statutory or warranty rights.
SKU Model Cash Back Value 444444336 FW714 - 7Kg Washing Machine £30 444444337 FW814 - 8Kg Washing Machine £30 444444338 FW914 - 9Kg Washing Machine £50 444444339 FW1016 - 10Kg Washing Machine £60 444444340 FWD8614 - Washer Dryer with Inverter Motor £50 444444342 FCD800 - 8Kg Condenser Washer Dryer £30 444444343 FHD800 - 8Kg Heat Pump £100 444444346 FDW150 Wht - 15 Place Dishwasher £50 444444347 FDW150 Sta - 15 Place Dishwasher £50
- The promoter is Belling: Stoney Lane, Prescot, L35 2XW. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Where applicable any data captured during the course of the promotion will be collated, accessed, processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable local Data Protection Laws and Regulations. Belling will not transmit data to unauthorised third parties or outside the EU.
- Upon registration, the participant will have provided their personal data Belling and to Interpay Sales Promotions, and to its agents, to carry out the promotion and to conduct marketing and quality control analysis. Interpay Sales Promotions and its agents are responsible for securely storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data wholly in accordance with applicable local Data Protection Laws and Regulations. By registering, the participant consents to these terms and conditions. Should the participant tick the opt-in box on the online registration form, the participant also consents that the promoter, other Interpay Sales Promotions entities and/or their agents can process their data for the purposes of advising participants of other promotions, new products and services, and/or for future marketing and quality control analysis. Participants have the right to consult and request rectification of their information as held by the promoter.
- No responsibility will be accepted for claims lost, delayed or for those claims not received by the closing date.
- Claims will be disqualified if incomplete or illegible. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that sufficient details are provided for claims to be processed.
- Belling is not liable for any costs incurred by the participant relating to the promotion.
- Belling shall not be liable for any delayed claims of any nature with regard to this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the customer’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of Customer.
- Belling shall not be liable for any failure to fulfill this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond Belling’s reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- Belling reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the country in which you have purchased the promotional product and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of that country.