Belling Covid-19 Update
These are very difficult times for us all and we just wanted to reach out and reassure you that our loyal Belling customers and talented team remain our number one priority.
We are still able to fulfil orders and we have put all necessary measures in place to protect our employees, including remote working for our customer support team.
Before our engineer visits your home:
As a responsible company we want to ensure both our customers and our service engineers are taking the correct precautions to ensure a safe environment for everyone:
Whilst we are booking your call we will ask you the following questions:
- Have you, or anyone else in your home, been in contact with anyone who has coronavirus? (If yes, we will ask you to call back in 2 weeks).
- Our engineers will have their own hand wash and towel – are you happy for them to wash their hands in your home before and after the repair has been carried out?
Our engineers are being extra vigilant and have been provided with the following items:
- Full face shield
- Face mask, which they will wear if requested by yourself
- Antibacterial wipes
- Hand sanitiser
- Rubber gloves
- They have their own hand towels to use when washing their hands.
On the morning of your visit, when the engineer rings with his estimated arrival time he will confirm the following:
- If you or anyone else in your home have coronavirus or have been in contact with anyone who has coronavirus since the call was booked.
- If you or anyone else in your home has been advised to self-isolate.
- Note: our engineers will not enter the premises of any household that has reported symptoms or are in self-isolation. They will call head office and request the office contact you to make alternative arrangements If the engineer can clean their hands before and after every repair.
- Engineers will keep contact with you to a minimum and will ask if you can occupy an alternative room whilst working in your home. Where this is not possible, you must maintain a 2-metre distance
- Engineers cannot accept refreshments from you.
Note: Customers with symptoms or in self-isolation will be asked to call back after 14 days once they are clear of any symptoms or have been tested to confirm no presence of the virus.
Following Government guidance, we will continue to take every precautionary to ensure our processes remain as clean and hygienic as possible to ensure a safe visit for you and our engineers.
Following recent government advice, we hope our customers are remaining safely at home to protect their health and that of other people. We know many of our trusted retail partners have closed their physical stores to safeguard their customers and employees. However, it is still possible to buy our products from online retailers or via our independent retail partners via telephone.
We will continue to support you for all your product needs and essential repairs. For all product information, you can contact our UK based customer service team on 0344 815 3740.
They can assist you with sourcing replacement products; purchasing spares and accessories and product troubleshooting.
We’re here to help in any way we can and will keep you up to date as things change. But for now, please stay home, stay safe and look after each other.