The induction Collection from Belling.
Thanks to Belling, induction technology has never been so simple.
Here how it works: place an iron-based pan on the induction hob and it completes a magnetic circuit thatheats up the contents of the pan. With heat generated inside the pan, and nowhere else, less energy is used when cooking.
As well as being the most radical advancement to hit cooking appliances in decades, a Belling induction hob is also packed with a whole-host of great features. Auto heat-up, auto switch off, child lock, griddle zone and a hot hob indicator, as well as a keep warm function, a minute minder, pan detection functions and a pause function, are just some of the features you can expect to see.
Induction puts you in control
Increased control is another of the fantastic benefits of induction cooking. When you need lots of power, it’s there. In fact, boiling water is almost twice as fast when compared to a ceramic hob. However, when you need a delicate touch, induction handles it perfectly. For example, melting chocolate without it sticking to the pan may seem like a nightmare, with induction’s low-power performance, it’s a doddle.
The future of cooking
We’re in no doubt that induction spells the start of some very exciting times in cooking technology but, don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself at your nearest Belling stockist.
How Induction cooking can benefit you
• Pause function:Allows you to switch off if you're interrupted when cooking, then re-start at the same temperature, in an instant.
• Recall function:Automatically saves your last heat setting. So if you've cooked something to perfection, you can do so time and time again.
• Automatic switch off:Allows you to pre-programme shutdown of each of the hob’s cookzones leaving you free to get on with other things.
• Griddle zone:Pairs-up two cookzones to make one large griddle. Perfect for fish kettles and large griddle pans.
• Minute minder:Built-in timer and alarm, so you'll never burn anything again.
• Keep warm:Holds a constant, low temperature so is ideal for preparing delicate sauces and melting chocolate.
• Induction technology:Nearly twice as fast as a gas hob and 30% faster than a ceramic hob.
• Auto heat-up function:Heats to the maximum temperature before automatically dropping to the selected setting, ideal for boiling and then simmering pasta.
• Power boost:Draws additional power to a single cookzone when needed, ideal for wok cooking.
• Safety shutdown function:If left unattended for a long time, all cookzones on the hob are automatically turned off safely.
• Child lock:Prevents little hands from playing by disabling all of the hob’s controls.
• Pan overheat sensor:If left unattended, the hob will automatically shutdown before a dangerous temperature is reached.
• Induction technology:Around 30% more energy efficient than a gas hob and 25% more than a ceramic hob.
• Ceramic easy to clean finish:You won't have to use lots of cleaning products that could be harmful to the environment. .
*Please note not all features are available on all products.